2K Walk – Greece Race for the Cure®
2Κ Walk - Greece Race for the Cure®
Who can participate in the 2-kilometer walk?
A walk of 2 kilometers can be attended by anyone who wants! Women, men, children, babies in their trolleys, puppies ... We have taken care of a beautiful route to the center of Athens, where, through relaxed walking, we combine against breast cancer.
Advice for Walkers
We do not forget simple tips that will help us to get better on the day of Greece Race for the Cure®:
- We only find the start of the walk.
There is no point in trying to get along with the runners, as the T-shirts and the number of entries are different. Anyone who does not wear the green yarrow is moving away from the runners.
- There is no reason to be conspicuous for the walk, there is no competition on this track!
- We wait for the start, walk with our team or by ourselves and follow the instructions of the volunteers.
- We do not forget our hat! The sun and the heat can affect us.
- We remember that in the area of Zappeion the water sponsor provides free bottles for our hydration!
- Take pictures to spread the message against breast cancer! However, our mood to photograph must not affect the flow of the other walkers or of the start!
We are many, let us respect each other! After the end of the walk, we return to Zappeion, there are still many surprises!
Together we keep on against breast cancer!
Start time: 11:30 a.m.
End time: 12:30 p.m.