Participation terms of volunteer
I declare this:
1. I want to become a volunteer at Greece Race for the Cure ® which will be held in Athens and is co-organized by the Ηellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer “Alma Zois” and OPANDA, in collaboration with the Think Pink Europe® with the approval of the Susan G. Komen® from September 1st to October 1st or/and on Race Day, October 2nd 2022.
2. I have no claim for financial or other compensation for the provision of my voluntary work and the above selected services for the preparations of Greece Race for the Cure for September 1st to October 1st as well as the day of the Race Day that will be held in Athens, October 2nd, 2022.
3. I know that the nature of the activities to be undertaken by me as a volunteer during the Race may include physical activity, contact with unknown or non-familiar persons or other potential risks associated with personal injuries or accidents.
4. Having full knowledge of the above and in order to be allowed to participate in the activities of the Race as a volunteer, I have full and exclusive responsibility for any injury or accident I may suffer and which may arise during my participation in the Race under my capacity as a volunteer.
5. I acknowledge and accept that in case of injury or accident as described above, the Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Inc., OPANDA, as well as their sponsors, their legal representatives, the members of their Boards of Directors and their successors bear no responsibility whatsoever.
6. I shall forgo any remedy against all the above natural and legal persons regarding any claim that may arise in the event of injury or accident in the Event as described above.
7. I give my full, informed, free, specific and explicit consent to Susan G. Kοmen for the Cure®, to the Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer “Alma Zois”,to Think Pink Europe®, to OPANDA and to the persons under their direct authority to make use of any photograph, videocassette, audio cassette or other recording of my image/voice during the Race, with the purpose of creating an archive video for that Race and building the Promotional Campaign for the next Race. The above mentioned personal data of mine will be retained for a period of 30 years after the realization of the Race, in accordance with the above-described purpose of use, and will then be destroyed in a way that is appropriate to their embedded material.
8. I consent fully, freely, specifically and explicitly to the use and processing of the data I declare in this form by the Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer “Alma Zois” and the persons under its direct authority, with a view to being informed about the news and actions of the Association, as well as to being invited to any activities organized by the Association, via relevant e-mails sent to me or / and phone calls to my phone number.
9. I declare that before and after by my signature I’m fully aware, from the Hellenic Association of Women with breast cancer “Alma Zois” of specific rights which are provided from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and specifically that I have the right to know which personal data concerning me or which were proceeded, to have access to my personal data, alongside with info regarding their process purpose, to apply their editing or deletion of my personal data, to be informed and to give my explicit consent in case my personal data will be shared with third parties, especially if it applies to third countries or national organizations, to receive a copy of my personal data, which will undergo changes, to disagree at any time to any change, and also to recall my permission which are mentioned above at paragraphs 7&8, of the present document regarding my personal data process. At last case, any recall from my side will not cause any retroactive consequence, but can be applied for future use only, so that as outcome the process of personal data regarding me won’t be illegal.
10. For the exercise of these rights, I know that I can address to Helen Vlachopoulou, who has been appointed as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) by the Ηellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer Alma Zois.
Contact info DPO:
Phone number: 6907155178
Address: Euripidou 50, Piraeus
(If the volunteer / volunteer is under 18, the form must be signed by his or her guardian).